"And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. And awe came upon every soul, and many wonders and signs were being done through the apostles" (Acts 2:42-43).
The aim of our Teaching Ministries is to make disciples by teaching what accords with sound doctrine (Titus 2:1) so that those who sit under our teaching will be able to instruct others also (2 Timothy 2:2). Our goal in all teaching is the cultivation of love that issues from a pure heart, a good conscience, and a sincere faith (1 Timothy 1:5).
We will do this by:
- Praying for God to make our love abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, so that we may approve what is excellent, and so be pure and blameless for the day of Christ (Philippians 1:9-11).
- Preaching the Word of God.
- Equipping and empowering Stewards to facilitate (1) Men's Discipleship, (2) Women's Discipleship, (3) Youth Discipleship, and (4) Children's Discipleship.
- Partnering with The Gospel Coalition Canada.
- Giving members an opportunity to post biblically grounded thoughts on our blog.
Our Teaching Stewards are:
Men & Women: Adam Brown
Youth: Rob Stephenson
Children: Duncan Taylor