"And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. . . [They had glad and generous hearts] praising God and having favor with all the people. And the Lord added to their number day by day those who were being saved" (Acts 2:42, 47).
The aim of our Worship Ministries is to gather, pray, and sing to God together as disciples of Jesus Christ
We will do this by:
- Meeting to pray at 9:15am every Sunday morning.
- Meeting at 10:00am every Sunday morning to pray, sing, and sit under the ministry of the Word.
- Buying and maintaining necessary audio/visual equipment that will enable us to be mutually edified in our worship.
- Sharing in the Lord's Table once a month.
- Investing in seasonally appropriate aesthetic decor that helps to foster a pleasing atmosphere for worship.
- Intentionally reaching out to and welcoming newcomers to our gathering times of worship.
Our Worship Stewards are:
A/V: Peter Brown
Music: Blair Hanson
Sunday Administration: Jenny Hawkins